Friday, December 31, 2021

Cheers to new beginnings!

WISHING YOU ALL A SAFE AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!! ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽŠ

NEWS AND REVIEW 2021

As for book sales for  Mirror Image, I have had to reschedule the second book, Dead Wrong, a few times. This was the last time. I promised the book, and it will be delivered. However, depending on how sales go, I may end that series with this final book. I am not saying this will be my previous mystery novel. However, I do have to figure out a reliable marketing plan. For those of you who purchased Mirror Image, thank you. 

BONUS

As a bonus, I am offering a $10 Amazon Gift card to the first ten (10) readers to purchase Mirror Image and leave a review. For a limited time, Mirror Image is free in Kindle Unlimited. After January 10, 2022, it will no longer be accessible. Get your copy today! Once you have made your purchase leave a comment in the comments section of this post or email me at l.e.gortman@gmail.com

The giveaway expires on Friday, January 7, 2021. 



Cheers!

L.E. Gortman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers to new beginnings!

WISHING YOU ALL A SAFE AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!  ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽŠ NEWS AND REVIEW 2021 As for book sales for  Mirror Image ...