Thursday, January 28, 2021

New Book out now! Mirror Image - The Centrehope Murder Mysteries

 Hello fellow readers, bloggers, and writers!

First, I am happy to announce my book, Mirror Image. Some of you may remember this book as Dead Ringer. That's right. Dead Ringer has received a facelift. I retitled this book, changed the story's trajectory, and added a great deal of new content.

Reason for change: I was not happy with the first version, and after working on the second installment, I knew that the first version needed a remake. In fact, the remake is actually how I originally outlined the story. However, doubt and other things caused me to change the premise. Well, that first intuition in what not...yeah, go with it. In most cases, it will save you the hassle of what I have gone through and money. Major key: MONEY.

So, without further ado, I would like to introduce my first murder mystery, Mirror Image, the first book in The Centrehope Murder Mysteries collection. I invite you to take the journey with me through the small fictional town of Centrehope, New York, where we meet Christian Ballard, the town’s sheriff. Sheriff Ballard is all business and somewhat mysterious in this installment, but we’ll learn more about him as the series continues.

I hope you enjoy this riveting whodunit.

I would love your feedback. Drop me a line anytime.

l.e.gortman@gmail.com

Facebook.com/AuthorL.E.Gortman

Twitter.com/legortmanauthor

Instangram.com/ authorlegortman

This title is available through all major marketing channels.




Print copy available through IngramSpark:
 ISBN 9781637321072

Ebook copies are available at:

Kobo

I would very much appreciate your support. Reviews are helpful. Thank you very much. Until my next post... 

Cheers!

L.E. Gortman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers to new beginnings!

WISHING YOU ALL A SAFE AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!  ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽŠ NEWS AND REVIEW 2021 As for book sales for  Mirror Image ...